Monday, May 22, 2006

Florida




I figured I'd post up my most recent stuff and then add old stuff in later so I'll start with my arrival to Florida from Chicago. Well I'm sitting here in Florida with more then enough time to waste before I find a job to occupy my time. Went down to Miami the other day on an all night hesh sesh to a lot of killer spots with some gnalry kids. So needless to say I was hyped on the whole adventure except for flashes now firing and almost laying in dog crap at one of the spots. Miami is pretty damn crazy and even more so around south beach. Seemed like most everyone there was a model or had a nice ass car except for the crazy hooker ,lurking behind me at one spot, whose hot shorts barely withstood the force of the 200 plus pounds she strutted around in. Almost wished I had a photo of her to complete this image but the idea of getting stabbed or beat up by a pimp didn't really sit well with me at the time ha ha . All in all it was a good trip. I hope the rest of my stay down here in Florida is as good.

No comments: