
For some reason every weirdo that I've ever met all seem to bare a very rare sixth sense. Kook-dar. Now in New York I'd figured I'd run into my share of kooks as I seem to produce a very strong signal which comes in on almost all kook-dars and the fact that it was New York City. But on this one particular day we ran into one of my very own. The Photo Kook. This dude rolled up finger on the trigger, he thought he was quick but not quick enough, although his mouth ran like a V8 and probably burned through a 36 exposure roll the entire 30 seconds of pure looney tunes he was around, but he was no match for the holga. He then proceeded to tell me to call him if I wanted to make it "big time", and maybe I would have if I did, but for now I'll stick to this and stay under the kook-dar for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment