



Another holiday season is finally over and that means back to school. A new year, a new apartment, a new semester and a new camera sets the mode for a fresh start. It's always super rad to be in South Florida, especially coming form the freezeing Chicago winter. Thanks to everyone who shreded and hooked it up! Getting back to Chicago is always a relief, good friends, good food, and a beautiful city to look at. Winter time however for skateboaing is anything but gnalry, and trying to get out to skate or shoot photos is a challenge. So with that said here is some stuff from So. Flo and some karate from Chiago! Oh and before I forget best of luck to anyone I know at the Tampa AM, Chazz Ortiz, Kyle Turbush, Brian Downey, Dave Abair and whoever else I forgot, GOOD LUCK HOMIES !
No comments:
Post a Comment