Tuesday, April 17, 2007
A month left, and L dance raves
Have a month left to this semesters and stress is on! Woke up super late for class and beat feet to the train, get to the train just in time to be greeted by every single working person in Chicago packed like cattle off to slaughter (with similar expressions as the cattle). I squeeze in and am off. Two stops go by and somehow more people get on. One in particular husky women slides in right in front of me almost face to face with her. I'm siked that I can now touch everyone in the car. The doors close and off again. I notice the husky women rocking some giant headphones and she seems to be diggin' her tunes, so much so that somehow she begins to shimmy and rock out in full rave mode. Now keep in mind I don't have much room to even breathe and this women seems to have found a dance floor! So for the next 5 stops I'm face to face with the dancing queen herself. I try to avoid any eye contact as I'm already almost biting through my lip, my eyes beggin' to tear alil and just before my head explodes the train grinds to a hault and she gets off. Now despite being overly late for class I realize that some things happen for a reason. Thanks to whatever power made me late for class today, and alowing me to experience one women dance raves on the L at 7am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a tiny dancer on my train. Oh hold me closer tiny dancer!!! Head lights on the high way.....
Post a Comment