Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SCHOOLS OUT FOR spring??






School is out and summer doesn't seem to be here yet considering it was in the 40's yesterday, typical Chicago bipolar weather. My phone decided to take one monster dump on me and now the screen doesn't work, so If you have tried to text me I'm not seeing them.So far summer(not summer) has been good visited Michigan and cruised around michigan city last week which was a nice break away from the city, but it feels good to be back.I came to the conclusion that Ann Arbor, Michigan really hates zip zinggers. Back home I ran into Jay Croft which is always rad (check his blog in my link section!) Memorial day was also pretty rad except for the giant storm cloud that dropped the temperature from the highs 70's to the low 60's in about 30 seconds and brought 30 mph winds that nearly blew me right off the roof I was on. So far so good, hope summer continues with it's gnaritude as shredding commences!

2 comments:

havagoodtime said...

why does ann arbor hate zip zingers?!!

Jason Henry said...

i need to get one of them boards ion the signs.