Saturday, October 25, 2008

America will be destroyed....

by space ships. As I was walking back home from a long day at school, I came across what seemed be some religious protesters, cool, I have my camera, I need something for my PJ class I thought this might be rad. As I make my way towards them I start to shoot, I get about two to three feet away from them and they FReak. Long story short, they get in my face and yell at me me to stop shooting, I still shoot. Then I could tell shit wasn't going so well, and being tired I decided to back off before things got out of hand. Anyways I plan on returning tomorrow and taking more and finding out what their deal is. Here are a couple frames from my run in with people who seem to believe "god" will destroy america.


No comments: