Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Fashionable Male

With my excuses for a little extra time a spots running on fumes, The " My mom owns this place," or the " Do you know Tito? He told us we can skate here!" Just don't cut it with todays veteran security. Going a couple of days without getting anything done and driving hundreds of miles, made me desperate to get anything done at all costs. So we barge a spot by the beach only to have security show up just as I finished setting up.

"You can't do that here!"
"Do what?"
"Skateboard, I just saw that kid jump down."
" Were not skating, I don't know who that kid is"
"What are you doing then?"
"it's a fashion shoot, for a mens magazine!"
"Well am I in the frame?"
"Yeah I need you to park way down there and stay there, We'll be out of here in 10 minutes"
"Ok"

With all that said and done our fashionable male photo shoot went down without a hitch, oh and we snagged the skate flick!


No comments: