Friday, November 05, 2010

lessons learned

I've been told that once you leave you can never return. Growing up moving every few years I never really understood this. Being back in the Pacific Northwest, an area I hadn't been through in nine years, places I once thought seemed normal seem strange, and the foreign ones feel a lot like a place I had grown up in. I guess I've had sometime to think about this while on the road, the best motion is forward motion! Here are some images from the road, some from places from my past, others completely new!

A Denver omelet in Denver was in order!


road warriors , Wyoming

damn Tetons'
from the car, how exciting ...
denied
but it was still awesome
Jackson wyoming for the night

Montana .

The Butte park was really going off this day!
Spokane falls

Family farm on a hill we used to race down on bikes

The weather in Oregon has been amazing! Had to get on the board!


Then adventure time.




must have been the beer fairy!

No comments: