Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Twenty Fives


I woke up this morning to a text. My friend, and editor in chief of Skateboarder, Jaime Owens needed this photo of Brad for their section "The Tuesday 25". This morning is also my 25th year on this earth, which didn't seem like anything more than a coincidence until I found out that I had exactly 25 cents in my pant pocket as I jumped to my computer this morning. My computer battery was at 25% charge and my car tires where at 25 PSI... crazy right? I feel like Jim Carry in that one movie... The number 25? Wait.. the number 27, shit! Anyways, thanks Jaime for starting my day off with some number puzzle I'll have to play in my head all day in order to remind myself of my secret life I once had....

More importantly, check out Brad's tuesday 25 right HERE


No comments: