Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wi SIDS (Shreding Infant Death Syndrome)?







Wisconsin is kinda' sick. I had never been there and didn't really think there was much there except for maybe some cows..., cheese... and Brett Farve but little did I know I was pretty damn dumb for thinking that. Getting off to a late start we began an expedition into cheese land. Madison was the first stop which greeted us with blue skies and weather that made me wonder why the hell I didn't bring a sweat shirt. Skateing was killer and the first spot was something out of some video game with bank spots that seemed to have been built for skating. After a good sesh we hit up a rail spot along with some food downtown that was filled with every Chad, Brock and Mark probably within' ten mile radius. Heading back to Chicago started to seem like a good idea as night was starting to turn to morning so off again..........next day........... 12noon my phone starts blaring Slayer so I pick up to Steve telling me they were on their way, I packed everything up and hopped in the car 15mins later. Our destination was Milwaukee. Now this time I was siked to be going to Wisconson and getting there didn't let me down. Another perfect day. shreded spots got the SIDS on and as quickly as we got there it seemed like we were heading back. Wisconson was a marking point letting me know that this will probably be my last trip of the summer before school starts again, but hopefully only the begining of sick journys in the midwest and beyond. Im siked, thanks Steve, Jerimiah, Tubbs, Rob, Brett, Wes, and Alex you all made this weekend what it was!

No comments: