


Today's high is 16 degrees with a low of 2 in Chicago. I'm ready for spring. I find myself going trough my hard drive and coming across images of the summer and spring, it's like a breath of fresh air. I can remember how it was out, the way the sun hitting the skate spot, the warm breeze that was blowing and the way the clouds were. I can remember all the dumb shit that went on and the tunes that were jammin' in the car. I'm not going to really say I hate winter, but winter is just that freezing annoying feeling that gets you siked to shred the day all the snow melts and puddles dry up. I love the first nice day and pushing through all the salt rocks from the snow plows and eating shit for the first time in months. That day will be the greatest day ever.
On another note, I just want say that my thoughts are with those families who have lost loved ones in the senseless shooting at NIU. I'm about sick of hearing about these types of shootings, why are people like this selfish cowardly person who murdered five people and wounded many more allowed to legally buy guns. It would be easy to blame organizations that fight for the freedom to own a gun but there must be something that can be done to end this shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment